Saturday, November 26, 2011

pre-made ebook romance covers: a list of where to find them

Updated 4/2/2022

How about relaxing with a cup of coffee and your favorite romance.  Your favorite romance cover, that is.  Dream a little for your story!

So, (years ago) I compiled a list of designers who offer pre-made covers (most in the under $50 range) and I moved this "research" to a blog post.  I had a great time browsing the covers and I hope you do too!  Oh, and most, if not all, of these designers will work with you for the customized look, if that is the route you want to take now or later.  

Note: I do apologize in advance if the links get out of date before I've had a chance to update this page.

Please keep in mind these are only suggestions for you to follow up on and make your own decision.  I have not been paid to recommend anyone.  Also note that some vendors/publishers require the cover to be a different size (i.e. larger) than what some designers provide.  



 Cheeky Covers - Ebook covers at cheeky prices -- Carrie Spencer has done many of my covers. This one is for my paranormal romance Ghost of a Promise. 

Amazing, right?  I can't imagine why you'd want to look further now, but I'll keep the list below intact!

 Sheri L. McGathy Pre-made Covers - gorgeous! Many historical and fantasy covers, as well as others.

RomanceNovelCovers.com by cover model Jimmy Thomas.  You need to do a login registration for this one. 

 Amanda C. Davis Premade Book Covers - most at $35. 

 Fantasia Frog Designs

 Book Graphics - both fiction and non-fiction so not all romance. 

http://ebookindiecovers.com/pre-made-covers-fiction/premade-ebook-covers-romance/ 

  TellTale Books - classy and romantic!  These beautiful covers are a new favorite!

 Pre-Made Covers - Karri Klawiter

The Book Cover Designer - a large selection and range of prices from many different designers

AM Design Studios - very nice! Many with a fantasy element.


Or also of interest, try:

Period Images - awesome book cover stock and images

Novelstock.com

Digital Fantasy Backgrounds

***  ***  ***
So that's it, for now.  Feel free to leave a comment if there is a pre-made cover designer (for mostly romances) you'd like to add.

25 comments:

  1. Wow, that's a great list -- thanks for doing all the research! And thanks for including my ebook. I'm so happy with the cover Carrie did for me, so I love to see it everywhere. LOL

    I like that there are so many opportunities for writers and our stories right now. I've definitely been feeling more motivated lately. :) But now I'm feeling motivated to check out some of these other covers. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, there's definitely no harm in looking! LOL This wasn't a very difficult research assignment. :)

    The opportunites for writers sometime surprise me because so much changes when I'm not looking. Then, I'm like, when did that happen? LOL I'm sure a lot of these cover designs weren't out there a few years ago. It's kind of exciting isn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Got my covers made by this lady. She just put up a new website, Nice covers and prices good:
    http://ebookindiecovers.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. FYI LINK UPDATE Purple Ink Graphics & Designs & Tibbs Design is no longer valid.

    Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch, MotownMomMusings. I appreciate the help keeping the links up to date and I've removed that link. :)

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can add our directory to the list?

    http://www.premadebookcoverdesigns.com

    Love to have any designer join us and list their covers for free. We have a very large audience of authors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh. We've been doing premade book covers for a very long time now - please don't forget us! http://premadecovers4u.com. This was formerly located at http://ebookcovers4u.wordpress.com. Please remember us! (doggie whine)

    Nice list! It's great to see everyone helping each other out.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Melissa,

    I'd love to be added to your list for people who are looking for handpainted or graphic design based covers. My premade book covers are available at waterpaperink.etsy.com

    While not all my covers are for the romance genre - I'm more than happy to customize and work with your readers to find something appropriate.

    Thanks!
    Yang

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just discovered that you put my site on this list and wanted to say THANK YOU! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I create book covers in my Alaskan studio! You can check out my premade covers at http://bit.ly/LyILTE or contact me about a custom cover! = )

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been making custom covers for some time and just launched my premade gallery, most at $35. Very excited! Could you please add me to your list? https://amandacdavis.wordpress.com/2015/03/24/premade/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great resource! I'm the cofounder of SelfPubBookCovers.com, and we'd be honored to be on your list of premade romance covers!

    SelfPubBookCovers.com has the largest selection of one-of-a-kind premade covers in the world! Once a cover is sold, it is never sold again.

    Most of our covers are just $69, and the author can play around with the title text right on our site, and download their cover instantly! We work with hundreds and hundreds of talented artists. Covers are searchable by genre and keyword. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. https://www.facebook.com/catandcoffeegraphics I have a few romance covers and other covers as well. 25-35 can customize for same price or 5.00 more. They are 300dpi (good quality) and ebook cover, not print. Thank you for sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi there, what a great resource! I'm a freelance artist with over 20 years of graphic design and illustration experience. My premade book covers are at http://www.maryogle.com/book-covers/ and I do custom work also. Thank you for the opportunity to be added to your list.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I make high-quality romance covers at a great low price! www.alexisartbookcovers.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great blog! I have a lot romance eBook covers for sale on my site, along with other popular genres.

    Please stop by and take a look: http://bookcover-designs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'd like to add one as well. Please take a look at http://www.ambrosiainnovations.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks so much for including me on your list. Much appreciated!
    I followed a link back from my site to yours. It made my day.

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  19. also selfpubbookcovers.com large selection

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

Popular Posts